ONLY THREE COMPANY SPOTS STILL AVAILBLE
Join the World Trade Center Kentucky (WTC-KY) and other trade practitioners that are seeking a hands-on, boots-on-the-ground visit to a select U.S. ocean port. During this unique trip, meet with professionals in the industry who will provide insight into the inner workings of a major U.S. port.
Participants will learn best practices for managing ocean cargo through intermediaries and establishing a distribution network. As an added bonus, the WTC-KY will provide a customized trade statistics report covering your company’s product(s).
Do you know how your cargo moves in and out of a US port?
Do you want to make sure your ocean containers move smoothly?
Do you understand the mechanics of ocean freight movement?
- Want to network with companies who are leaders in supply chain optimization?
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Click here for Port Agenda (tentative)
Click here for sponsorship opportunities
- Private tour of the port operations
- Briefing from port authorities
- Visit to local distribution centers
- Visit to Georgia based companies utilizing the Port of Savannah
- Attendance at Port Day Luncheon that attracts over 1500 companies
- Delegation reception dinner with WTC Savannah and Georgia Economical Development Association
- Ground Transportation
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Luncheons, 2 Dinners