THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!
Advance Certification (recommended only for skilled trade practitioners and ITCP graduate)
Join us for this full day certification program designed to provide you the skills to master compliance with NAFTA to secure the most profitable tariff rates for your merchandise.
Also Included in this program will be an up-to-the-minute update of proposed changes to NAFTA looming on the horizon.
NAFTA Compliance - Navigating the In's and Out's of NAFTA
- include: Tariff Shifts, Regional Value, Transactional Values, New Cost, Filling out your NAFTA Certificate of Origin, Labeling Requirement - Ronda White - Trade and Customs Advisor - FEDEX
Luncheon Panel: NAFTA UPDATE
Understand Cross Border Logistics with Canada
- Robert Brown - Chair - National District Export Council
- Sebastien Roy - Trade Commissioner - Consulate General of Canada (invited)
- Fernando Cejo - Trade Commissioner - Consulate General of Mexico (invited)
- TIm Wing, FEDEX Canada
Streamlining Cross Border Supply Chains with C-TPAT
- Ronda White, Trade and Customs Advisor - - FEDEX
Dealing with Currency fluctuations: Mexican Peso - Drew Collins, Partner - Bannockburn Global Forex
*This workshop is an approved STEP Grant reimbursement. If you have not applied for the STEP (State Trade and Export Promotion), please visit www.kyexports.com for more information